|Name||SQLPro Studio 2020.38 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-04-26 08:37:24|
|Files||SQLPro Studio 2020.38 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (88.89 MB)|
SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
Multiple database support
SQLPro supports many database types including MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above) and Oracle (8i and above).
Best at the basics
Table creation, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlighting are just some of the features you can expect. Updating or designing a table? We can help you out.
SQLPro boasts an intuitive interface, where the most basic to advanced database needs are easily accessible.
Working with cloud providers such as Amazon relational database service, Microsoft Azure or Heroku? No problem, SQLPro Studio supports most cloud based instances.
Multiple result sets
Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? You can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages.
SQLPro is a 100% native Mac app. This means it can and will outperform any of the other Java based database management interfaces.
Some of the great features include:
- Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark).
- Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience.
- Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes and much more!
- SQL Beautifier/formatter.
- Database wide searching.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
- Netbios support.
- Master password support for additional security.
- Supports Handoff from iOS to macOS.
SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL & MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above)
- 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in SQLPro Studio 2020.38
- Snowflake – Fix not displaying proper affected rows. [#407](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/407)
- Fixed an issue where right clicking on an escaped table name in the query editor would sometimes result in a ‘No object selected’ issue. [#396](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/396)
- Snowflake – Fixed an issue with signed integers being treated as unsigned. [#410](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/410)
- MySQL – Fixed an issue where column names were not always being properly escaped when performing an update.
- MySQL – Fixed a connection issues where some users may see ‘Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading’.
- MySQL – Fixed a crash that could occur on connection.
- Fixed an issue with keyboard shortcuts would not save properly if tab characters were used. [#403](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/403)
- Fixed an issue where when importing from CSV, the focused table may not be defaulted. [#405](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/405)
- Increased internal SQLite version used. [#412](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/412)
- MSSQL – No longer setting `SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF` when updating results.
- MSSQL – You can now specify IDENTITY details when creating a new table or adding a new column. [#374](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/374)
- MSSQL – You can now reorder columns when creating a table.