|Name||SQLPro Studio 2019.08.29 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-01 04:08:21|
|Files||SQLPro Studio 2019.08.29 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (78.94 MB)|
A simple, powerful database manager for macOS
SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio, and Oracle databases.
Multiple database support
SQLPro supports many database types including MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above) and Oracle (8i and above).
Best at the basics
Table creation, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlighting are just some of the features you can expect. Updating or designing a table? We can help you out.
SQLPro boasts an intuitive interface, where the most basic to advanced database needs are easily accessible.
Working with cloud providers such as Amazon relational database service, Microsoft Azure or Heroku? No problem, SQLPro Studio supports most cloud based instances.
Multiple result sets
Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? You can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages.
SQLPro is a 100% native Mac app. This means it can and will outperform any of the other Java based database management interfaces.
- Intellisense/SQL auto-completion
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark)
- Tab-based interface for an optimal user experience
- Context-aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indices, and much more
- SQL beautifier/formatter
- Database-wide searching
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required)
- Netbios support
- Master password support for additional security
Supports the following database servers:
- MySQL and MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above)
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
What’s New in SQLPro Studio 2019.08.29
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.