|Name||SQLPro for MSSQL 2020.68 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-08-10 06:35:46|
|Files||SQLPro for MSSQL 2020.68 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (22.32 MB)|
SQLPro for MSSQL is a lightweight Microsoft SQL Server database client, allowing quick and simple access to MSSQL Servers, including those hosted via cloud services such as SQL Azure or Amazon RDS.
- Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
- Tabbed based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns and more.
- Stored procedure execution.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Thanks to the FreeTDS project (http://www.freetds.org/) for their great library.
This SQL Client does NOT work with MySQL or Postgres. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or above).
Note 1: SQL Server Express is supported, however using it makes me sad. Please confirm that the SQL Server Express installation has been configured properly for remote connections over TCP/IP, and that you can connect remotely from another windows pc before requesting support.
Note 2: SQLPro for MSSQL can connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 however it is not supported.
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in SQLPro for MSSQL 2020.68
- Fixed an issue where autocomplete could sometimes remove newlines. [#481](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/481)
- You can now ‘reverse-cycle’ the autocomplete window. [#473](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/473)
- Working on resolving an issue where the cursor position might jump when autocomplete is entered. [#476](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/476)
- Added some advanced connection options. You can now specify `Encryption level`, `Use NTLMv2` and `Enable TLSv1`.
- Autocomplete delay has been reset to the default (1.25 seconds). Due to a bug which had caused some users autocomplete to set to zero.
- Performance improvements for autocomplete cache (was causing slowdowns on startup for some users). [#468](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/468)
- Adding or removing tables via the query editor (ie CREATE TABLE/DROP TABLE) will now update the database tree and autocomplete. [#10](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/10)
- Improvement with SSH tunnelling. Previously, every connection created a new tunnel. Now tunnels can be reused.
- Autocomplete now wraps when using up/down keys. [#473](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/473)
- Selected rows in the results grid now highlight the row numbers. [#465](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/465)
- Adding/removing/altering a table will now update the database tree and autocomplete. [#10](https://github.com/hankinsoft/SQLPro/issues/10)