|Name||SQLPro for MSSQL 1 0 318 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-08 19:57:19|
|Files||SQLPro for MSSQL 1 0 318 TNT.zip (9.41 MB)|
SQLPro for MSSQL 1.0.318
SQLPro for MSSQL is a lightweight Microsoft SQL Server database client, allowing quick and simple access to MSSQL Servers, including those hosted via cloud services such as SQL Azure or Amazon RDS.
- Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
- Tabbed based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns and more.
- Stored procedure execution.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Thanks to the FreeTDS project (http://www.freetds.org/) for their great library.
This SQL Client does NOT work with MySQL or Postgres. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or above).
Note 1: SQL Server Express is supported, however using it makes me sad. Please confirm that the SQL Server Express installation has been configured properly for remote connections over TCP/IP, and that you can connect remotely from another windows pc before requesting support.
Note 2: SQLPro for MSSQL can connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 however it is not supported.
Compatibility: OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.macsqlclient.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sqlpro-for-mssql/id828466809?mt=12
What’s New in SQLPro for MSSQL 1.0.318
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.