Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayerX combines revolutionary functions with all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before.
Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayerX brings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, mpeg, mpeg 2, vob, dat, mp4, m4v, ts, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, mkv, avi, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mov, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splayerx/id414675434?mt=12
What’s New in SPlayer 4.1.4
- You can now add, remove and edit items in the playlist
- Added toggle for enabling secondary subtitle, and supported secondary subtitle display
- Added support and thumbnail icons for DAT file formats
- Supported removal of local subtitle from the subtitle list
- Close the video and return to landing view with “ctrl+w” and quit the player with “ctrl+q”
- Optimize font kerning for Kana (Japanese)
- Fixed issue with TS format videos leading to progress bar error
- Fixed black screen issue when playing some RMVB format videos
- Fixed repeated display of the same subtitle in the subtitle list
- Fixed the issue that loop function doesn’t work
- Updated descriptions in the preference panel
- Fixed the issue that close button cannot close the window immediately
- Added hotkey for 50% windows size