Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayerX combines revolutionary functions with all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before.
Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayerX brings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, mpeg, mpeg 2, vob, dat, mp4, m4v, ts, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, mkv, avi, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mov, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splayerx/id414675434?mt=12
What’s New in SPlayer 4.1.13
- Progress bar control by touchpad is now supported
- Added shortcuts (CMDL / CtrlL) for rotating 90° clockwise
- Updated shortcuts for adjusting subtitle delay and volume
- Optimized loading speed of embedded subtitles
- Optimized database structure and storage logic
- Updated Smart Translation descriptions in the preference panel
- Moved or renamed files would be removed from the playlist
- Fixed a bug where wrong season and episode information were shown on the playlist
- Fixed a bug where the application would be stuck and show NaN in the progress bar when playing some videos.
- Fixed a bug where playback history and thumbnails were not logged correctly
- Fixed a bug where videos in the playlist would not match any translation result
- Fixed a bug where the application would be stuck when loading translation results
- Fixed rare crashes that could occur when playing certain format videos
- Fixed multiple animation issues of the preferences panel
- Fixed a bug where Chinese characters cannot be displayed properly on the subtitle list
- Fixed multiple issues that are caused by database updates
- Fixed a bug where the windows would be in a wrong position after the rotation
- Fixed that progress bar displayed improperly after existing fullscreen mode
- Fixed that volume bar displayed improperly when opening files from the playlist
- Fixed a bug where local subtitles of the same name were not loaded correctly