- Size：2.18 MB
- Last Update：2014-11-16
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: -
Video RAM: -
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- You can now select multiple palettes for export (either combined or individually)
- You can now manually arranging palettes in the library
- Support for backing up and restoring the entire library
- Improved compatibility with Spectrum for iOS
- Minor design tweaks
- Fixed a bug which could produce inadvertent palette color changes
- Fixed iCloud issue on OS X Lion
- Fixed a scrolling issue on Mavericks
Working on Yosemite. Just use the app from within the application folder and everything works great.
Spectrum is an app for easily and intuitively creating beautiful color schemes.
View post on imgur.com
Powered by color theory.
Spectrum makes it easy to create color schemes using color harmony rules. Using these presets, you can create harmonious and aesthetically pleasing color schemes with ease.
Inspired by the principles of color theory, Spectrum allows you to:
• Create aesthetically pleasing color schemes based on harmony rules
• Explore tints and shades for colors in your palette
• Automatically generate color schemes from images
• Preview your color schemes using a variety of visualizations
• Capture colors from your screen using the built-in color picking tool
• Organize your collection of color schemes into a searchable database
• Import and Export your color schemes as CSS, PNG and ASE files
• Switch between two color wheel modes - perceptual and uniform
• Compose schemes using your preferred color profile