|Name||Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.7.0f.zip|
|Created on||2021-07-23 00:33:12|
|Files||Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.7.0f.zip (315.4 MB)|
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
- OSX 10.11 El Capitan or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
I have a method to install the new Omnisphere updates, this method needs the keygen provided by R2R, so Omnisphere changed its activation method, The new updates do not show the id of your machine and this causes that the keygen cannot be used, so my method is the following.
1.- Before installing the update, manually copy some of the files from the old folders according to your operating system or plugin version that you are going to use.
2.- Start your Daw and obtain your Machine ID, I recommend that you keep this ID for future updates and do not have to perform these steps again
3.- Once you have your ID, close your DAW and install the new updates and proceed to patch and generate the code for the plugins as before.
That’s it I did the test for MAC and Windows and it works fine.
What’s New in Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.7.0f
- Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import – Use your own audio file as a soundsource
- State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
- Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
- 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis – Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
…and much, much more!