|Name||Spectrasonics Keyscape v1.3.0f MacOS-MORiA.zip|
|Created on||2021-11-26 23:14:58|
|Files||Spectrasonics Keyscape v1.3.0f MacOS-MORiA.zip (218.5 MB)|
KEYSCAPE is an extraordinary virtual instrument featuring the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. From “holy grail” pianos to stunning keyboards you didn’t even know existed, this is a keyboardist’s dream come true.
Ten years in the making, each of these sought-after keyboards was carefully restored and then deeply multisampled by the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development Team. These compelling and highly expressive sounds will inspire you to PLAY!
- High-resolution Interface
- macOS Big Sur Compatible
- Improved authorization process
- New Audition Auto-Play feature enhancements
- Fixes GUI performance issues on macOS 10.14 and later
- Fixes issue where audio could glitch when two DAW tracks contain identical patches & same MIDI clips
- Fixes issue where MIDI-learning a patch-load action in patch browser, while Sort mode is “MIDI learn” could cause plugin to hang-up
- Various other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Spectrasonics Keyscape v1.3.0f
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.