|Name||SpeakerAmp 2.6 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-09-15 02:14:05|
|Files||SpeakerAmp 2.6 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.85 MB)|
Equalize and boost your system audio with 31 band equalizer, up to 10x volume booster and 3-D surround.
The app has 2 modes: Free and Pro. The Free mode covers most of the functionality, incl. equalizer and volume booster. The Pro has a 20-hour trial period and is for one non-recurring fee.
FREE mode features:
- Amplifier up to 999%
- 10-channel equalizer with several built-in and up to 100 user profiles
- 20-channel spectrum analyzer
- L-R VU power meters
- Tunable limiter preventing signal distortion
- 2 adjustable ranges of the amplifier
- Mouse scroll control of the system volume
- Adjustable color schemes of the meters
- Consumes 0% of CPU in idle state
- Supports stereo/joint stereo/mono
- Built-in audio player
PRO mode has all Free-mode features plus:
- 31-channel equalizer
- 31-channel spectrum analyzer
- Equalizer-curve designer
- Audio Histogram
- Per-device & per-profile adjustable attenuation/gain
- On-thy-fly user profile changes (with CMD key)
- Fade In
- Visually tuneable limiter
- Dual interface: in menu panel/in window
- Profile & device configurable icons
The app offers 2 audio routing options:
- Local Audio player
- System-Wide Processing
With the player, you can play, amplify and equalize any of these audio formats: mp3, mp4, wav, m4a, ,aac, adts, ac3, aif, aifc, caf, snd or au.
In the system-wide mode, the app can process audio coming from any app. Additional free audio driver is needed in that mode:
Note: SpeakerAmp does not currently support AirPlay devices and FaceTime.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s new in SpeakerAmp 2.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.