Descriptions for SPC Plugins ArcSyn 2.1.2 macOS
Name: SPC Plugins ArcSyn
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Requirements: VST 2.4 host program
Includes: Keygen (R2R)
Web Site: http://www.spcplugins.com/arcsyn
ArcSyn Synthesizer v2.0 – The synth offers unusual waveforms, dividers, logic functions, frequency shifters, as well as LFO wave sequencing, allowing extremely complex modulation patterns. ArcSyn is laid out approximately like a MiniMoog, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to start editing programs and creating interesting sounds, although if you take the time to work out how the LFOs and modulation matrix operate, you’ll be able to create much more complex programs.
Changes in ArcSyn v2
- Most effects parameters are now available as modulation destinations.
- Arpeggiator voice modes and an associated ARP RATE menu which appears when you select an ARP voice mode.
- External audio input so ArcSyn can be used as an effects processor.
- MIDI modwheel and channel pressure modulation sources smoothed to avoid zippering.
- 60 new programs.
- Minor bug fixes.
What’s New in SPC Plugins ArcSyn 2.1.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.