|Name||SpamSieve 2.9.47 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-07 06:24:48|
|Files||SpamSieve 2.9.47 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (31.75 MB)|
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
The following is a partial list of SpamSieve’s features, so that you can quickly see what it can do and how it’s unique:
- Powerful Bayesian spam filtering results in high accuracy and almost no false positives. It adapts to the mail that you receive to get even better with time. Some other e-mail programs include Bayesian filters, but SpamSieve is more accurate.
- Integrates with your e-mail program for a superior user experience. Plus, you get the same great filtering if you ever switch e-mail programs or use more than one at a time.
- SpamSieve works with any mail provider/host. It filters all your mail accounts. There is no extra charge for additional addresses or devices.
- SpamSieve running on your Mac can keep the spam off your iPhone/iPad, and you can even train SpamSieve from afar.
- Colors show how spammy each message is, so you can quickly focus on the borderline ones if you want to check SpamSieve’s work.
- Integrates with the macOS Contacts app (and also Eudora’s and Entourage’s address books) so that messages from friends and colleagues are never marked as spam.
- Automatically maintains a blocklist so that it can instantly adapt to spam messages sent from particular addresses, and catch 100% of them.
- Automatically maintains a whitelist to guarantee that messages from particular senders or mailing lists are never marked as spam, without cluttering your address book with these addresses.
- You can customize the whitelist and blocklist, adding sophisticated rules that match various message headers, or the message body. The rules can match text in a variety of ways, including using regular expressions.
- Can use the Habeas Safelist, which indicates messages that are not spam, as well as the “ADV” subject tag indicating that a message is spam.
- Many spammers encode the contents of their messages so that filters cannot see the incriminating words they contain. SpamSieve can decode and look inside these messages. Optionally it can mark them all as spam, on the theory that legitimate senders do not try to obscure their messages.
- SpamSieve keeps track of how accurate it is, how many good and spam messages you receive, and how these numbers change over time.
- Turn off new-mail notification in your e-mail program, and let SpamSieve notify you only when you receive non-spam messages.
- The corpus window and log let you see how each spam message was caught.
- Unlike server-based spam filtering services, your mail data stays on your own Mac, so your privacy is preserved.
- SpamSieve supports AppleScript, so you can connect it to additional apps and fully integrate it into a custom workflow.
- OS X 10.7 or later 65 bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SpamSieve 2.9.47
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.