SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook Express
- Eudora 5.2 or 6.x (Sponsored or Paid)
- Thunderbird 2
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later 65 bit
Web Site: http://c-command.com/
What’s New in SpamSieve 2.9.32
- SpamSieve now supports macOS 10.14 Mojave and Dark Mode.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook 365
- Added the Setting Up Other Mail Clients section of the manual.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Checking the Outlook 365 Setup
- Install Apple Mail PlugIn
- Setting Up Apple Mail
- Setting Up Outlook 365
- Turning Off Microsoft Spam Filters
- Turning Off the AOL Spam Filter
- Turning Off the Gmail Spam Filter
- Turning Off the Yahoo Mail Spam Filter
- Uninstalling SpamSieve
- Why does SpamSieve always need an update when macOS is updated?
- When you click the link to show SpamSieve’s Dock icon, the change now takes effect immediately, as quitting and relaunching to see the effect was difficult to do when the Dock icon was hidden.
- Added a statistics report AppleScript property, which is a string with the current contents of the Statistics window.
- The Copy Stats button no longer copies zeroes to the clipboard when the statistics haven’t been calculated yet.
- Worked around a bug in macOS 10.13 that could prevent the log file from being written.
- Worked around a macOS 10.13 bug that could prevent keyboard input after closing the Help menu.
- Worked around a bug in macOS 10.13.4 that could cause an internal error when locating SpamSieve’s data files.
- An error saving the system log for the diagnostic report is no longer fatal, so other files can still be saved to the report.
- Fixed a bug where holding down the Command and Option keys to reset one of SpamSieve’s damaged files didn’t work if the file was seriously damaged.
- Fixed a spurious error message when trying to launch SpamSieve if it was already running.