Name: Download SpamSieve Mac 2.9.31
Developer: Michael Tsai
Mac Platform: UB
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://c-command.com/
Strong and highly customizable spam filter utility designed to integrate with your e-mail client and to adapt to your mailing habits
SpamSieve is a user-friendly macOS app designed from the get-go to give back control over your e-mail inbox by adding a powerful Bayesian spam filtering to your e-mail client.
Inbuilt and easy to use mail sorting engine based on effortless to create rules
Moreover, SpamSieve is both quick and easy to control from within your mail client, and you can also adjust how it interacts with the rest of your e-mail messages sorting rules.
Other spam filters will get worse over time as spammers adapt to their spam rules. In contrast, SpamSieve will actually get better over time as it will adjust to your mailing habits and contacts.
Also provides you with an e-mail address blocklist for manually blocking spam
By learning how the e-mail messages you receive look like, SpamSieve can block almost all of your spam mail, without having to redirect your good e-mails in the spam mailbox.
Furthermore, SpamSieve comes with a built-in blocklist tool, designed from the get-go to make it quicker and easier to automatically block e-mails from known spam domains.
Displays notifications about all e-mails that haven’t been caught in its spam net
In addition, when using SpamSieve with your e-mail account, you can set the e-mail alert system to send notifications of messages that have passed the spam verification.
This way, you can focus more on getting work done and worry less about getting rid of pointless and time-consuming spam mail reading.
Bundled whitelist for making sure that all your important e-mails go straight to your inbox
What's more, with the help of SpamSieve's whitelist feature, you can make sure that all contacts that you add within it will have their e-mails sent straight into your e-mail inbox, effectively skipping the spam filter validation.
Additionally, if you need to know if SpamSieve works with your e-mail client before downloading it to your Mac, a detailed list of all supported e-mail clients is available on the Requirements page of SpamSieve's online Manual.
What’s new in SpamSieve 2.9.31
April 30th, 2018
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- Fixed a database bug that could cause SpamSieve to crash when processing a particular type of spam message containing garbage Unicode characters in the subject.
- Outlook – Filter Mailboxes now checks for new inbox messages every 1 minute by default (instead of 5), is more efficient, and is able to filter inboxes with localized names that were previously ignored.
- Updated the Requirements and Setting Up Postbox sections of the manual. Postbox 6 no longer supports plug-ins, so we recommend continuing to use Postbox 5 for the time being or using the Apple Mail drone setup in the background.
- The Outlook sections of the manual have been renamed to Setting Up Outlook 365 and Setting Up Outlook 2011 for clarity.
- Worked around a bug in macOS 10.13 that could cause an internal error at launch when resolving an alias.
- The Apple Mail – Discard Spam script is better able to work around Mail slowness that could leave spam messages stranded in the trash.
- Diagnostic reports now include more information about localizations and SpamSieve helper processes.
- Made various minor code updates.
- Fixed a crash reporter bug that could prevent some information from being logged.
Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Automatically Deleting Old Spam Messages
- Checking the Apple Mail Setup
- Setting Up MailMate
- Using a Spam Mailbox on the Server