Name: SpamSieve for Mac
Release Date: 27 Feb 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6.8 or later
● Apple Mail
● Outlook 2011
● Outlook Express
● Eudora 5.2 or 6.x (Sponsored or Paid)
● Thunderbird 2
Courtesy of TNT
Web Site: http://c-command.com/spamsieve/
SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
What's New in Version 2.9.28:
● Works with Apple Mail under macOS 10.12.4. It’s easiest if you update to SpamSieve 2.9.28 before updating to 10.12.4. In any case, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu. Otherwise, with the SpamSieve plug-in not installed, Mail will move good messages to the spam mailbox without consulting SpamSieve.
● Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
● The Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu now works with all versions of macOS that SpamSieve supports.
● Improved the following sections of the manual:
● How can I open the Library folder?
● Sending in an Error Report
● Sending in Apple Mail Rules
● Sending in the SpamSieve Log File
● Setting Up MailMate
● Setting Up Outlook 2016
● Uninstalling SpamSieve
● Made various internal code modernizations.
● Made the task code more robust.
● Worked around an OS bug that could cause a crash when creating a diagnostic report.
● Fixed a bug where Apple Mail messages trained as good didn’t move to inbox when the Mac was running in Russian.
● Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when logging errors.
● Updated the Danish and German localizations.
│── Read.txt (0.02 kB)
└─ SpamSieve 2.9.28.dmg (14.89 MB)