Glitch is an fx plug-in that lets you bring rhythm and movement to your mixes, featuring a host-synced trance-gate and multi-tab delay, and the signature ‘glitch’ effect that rhythmically alters the playback speed of your track in real-time.
This combination of effects lets you quickly create interesting vocal-chops and modern syncopated beats, or transform any track into an almost unrecognisable rhythmic mix element, allowing for new and unexpected flavours.
- Intuitive, easytonavigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Hostsynced trancegate with continuous smoothing control.
- Oneknob hostsynced multitab delay.
- Hostsynced signature ‘glitch’ effect.
- High pass and low pass filter.
- Additional oneknob drive.
- Smoothed bypass and input and output volume controls.
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects.
Web Site: https://tinyurl.com/y9854woy
What’s New in SoundSpot Glitch v1.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.