|Name||SoundSource 5.0.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-24 21:39:58|
|Files||SoundSource 5.0.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (21.92 MB)|
SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac’s most important audio settings.
- Instant AudioDevice Switching With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio PlayThru, Too SoundSource’s PlayThru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac’s most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight When you don’t need SoundSource, it stays out of your way.
- macOS 10.12.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SoundSource 5.0.4
- Proper Support for Applications With Their Own Output Selectors
- Applications which include their own output selectors can once again be controlled fully by SoundSource, fixing a reversion found in SoundSource 5.
- Improvements for Catalyst Apps; More Improvements to Come
- Audio adjustment of apps built using Apple’s Mac Catalyst, such as “Podcasts”, now works better. However, some known issues with Catalyst apps not being properly impacted by SoundSource’s adjustments remain. Additional improvements are in progress.
- If a secondary device is used for Sound Effects, and that device is muted, SoundSource will now provide a subtle warning to the user.
- Switching devices with any of SoundSource’s device selectors should now be faster, among other improvements.
- To avoid unintentional loss of VoiceOver audio, SoundSource will now warn if the VoiceOver application is muted while active.
- Improvements have been made to the handling of Bluetooth devices, to avoid unintentionally activating their inputs. This changes avoids possible drops in audio quality which could occur due to Bluetooth protocol limitations.
- SoundSource now presents its Application list in a scroll view, to work better on small screens when many applications are favorited. This fixes a reversion from version 4.
- An issue where SoundSource could accidentally and improperly adjust per-app volumes based on output device has been corrected.
- External changes to the input device should now always be picked up by SoundSource.
- Updates have been made to better handle Cisco Webex. Users who have previously had multiple favorited Webex apps should now find only a single instance will be active. Other starred instances can be removed.
- New, correct icons for Special Sources like Siri and VoiceOver are now used for menu bar meters.
- A crash which could occur while using Super Volume Keys with certain rare audio devices has been fixed.
- A crash which could occur while using Super Volume Keys with certain rare keyboards has been fixed.
- A crash which could occur with the AUNBandEQ effect has been fixed.
- A rare crash which could occur after an ACE update has been corrected.
- Audio adjustment now works correctly when the “preferred stereo channels” of the system output are changed.
- Double-clicking a slider’s readout will reset the slider to its default position. Double-clicking the slider itself will no longer cause any change.
- The caret, which went out for a stroll, has now properly returned to device selectors.