|Name||SoundSource 4.2.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-07 01:34:56|
|Files||SoundSource 4.2.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (23.40 MB)|
SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac’s most important audio settings.
- Instant AudioDevice Switching With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio PlayThru, Too SoundSource’s PlayThru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac’s most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight When you don’t need SoundSource, it stays out of your way.
- macOS 10.12.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in SoundSource 4.2.4
- Audio Capture Improvements and Fixes With ACE 11.1.5 – The Audio Capture Engine (ACE), has been updated to 11.1.5. This update offers fixes for capturing audio from Google Chrome’s Progressive Web Apps, as well as many backend enhancements including additional fixes for device tracking, and work arounds for issues with Bluetooth.
- Optional Generic Interfaces for Audio Unit Effects – Audio Unit plugins can now be forced to use a generic interface, making it possible to avoid issues with buggy custom interfaces, as well as helping VoiceOver users. To toggle between the generic and custom interfaces, right-click on the effect and select “Use Generic Audio Unit Interface” or “Use Custom Audio Unit Interface”. To load the generic interface by default, hold the Shift key when adding the effect.
- Upon dismissing SoundSource, focus now returns to the front-most window in all cases.
- A visual glitch where white boxes could appear behind app icons has been fixed. It was very hard to spot even when wrong, but now it’s corrected completely.
- The Output Volume icon will now correctly update on all menu bars, when using mirrored menu bars on multi-display setups.
- SoundSource should now correctly restore its position in the menu bar across all launches and reboots.
- A rare memory leak has been plugged.
- Audio Unit effects can now open file browsers without breaking window focus.