|Created on||2019-08-21 16:02:48|
|Files||Sound_Studio_4.9.1_TNT.zip (27.68 MB)|
Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project, completed with ease
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
One of the most popular audio editing apps for the Mac and used by beginners to professional sound engineers, Sound Studio is super fast and easy-to-use for recording, editing, and adding digital effects to your audio.
Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects, and save in all major file formats.
Record professional-sounding podcasts, audiobooks, voiceovers, and more. Spoken word, speeches, presentations, music, and other audio can all be recorded and edited with the same high fidelity.
You can save in the following standard file formats:
- MP3 (with CBR and VBR options)
- MPEG-4 AAC
- ADTS AAC
- Ogg Vorbis
- tab-delimited text
- Apple Lossless
You can apply the following effects and filters:
- Fade In, Fade Out, and Fade Special (with an envelope)
- Dynamics Compressor
- Dynamics Expander
- Noise Gate Expander
- Add Noise (or cowbell)
- DC Offset
- Invert Signal Polarity
- Swap Left and Right Channels
- Backwards/Reverse Audio
- Delay and Echo
- Pitch and Tempo
- 3-band, 10-band, and chart-based Graphic EQ
- High Pass
- Low Pass
- Audio recording and playback on up to 2 channels.
- Number of tracks limited only by processor and memory constraints.
- AudioUnit plug-in hosting.
- Uses 32-bit floating point PCM format internally.
- Markers: automatically generate markers in silent gaps or in a grid.
- Split by Markers: lets you split a long file into separate tracks.
- Has FM synthesis, sine, triangle, square wave, and noise generators.
- Snap to Zero Crossings.
- Preserves BWF (Broadcast Wave Format) data in .WAV files.
- Zoom in as close as sample level.
- AppleScript and Automator support.
- 64-bit Intel app binary.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64bit
Web Site: http://felttip.com
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sound-studio/id405537804
What’s New in Sound Studio 4.9.1
- Fixed a bug with accessing third-party audio unit plug-ins.