|Name||Sound Grinder 4.2.1 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2022-01-18 18:38:14|
|Files||Sound Grinder 4.2.1 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (23.46 MB)|
Sound Grinder is an audio conversion utility providing comprehensive features and built to process files in a fast, efficient and rock solid manner. In addition to Universal Binary support, running 100% native on both PPC and Intel microprocessors, version 3.x includes several new features including: “Droplets” for simple drag and drop conversion, support for Quicktime Components such as Flip4Mac Windows Media component, enhanced metadata editing, and more.
Sound Grinder now includes a new workflow option called Droplets, which provides a simpler way of converting audio files. Choose your conversion settings, and save the Droplet to any location. When you drag any file(s)/folder(s) to the saved Droplet icon, Sound Grinder will process those files instantly using your specified settings. This provides users an effective way to create valuable workflows for current projects, or recall settings from past projects.
Sound Grinder 3.x also provides support for additional types of metadata for additional types of files, including reading and writing the full suite of ID3 tags in AIFF, WAVE and MP3 files. Sound Grinder features conversion support for the most popular audio formats including: Sound Designer 2, WAV/BWAV, AU, AIFF, OGG/Vorbis, MP3 (LAME codec), Quicktime and others. Users can convert files right within the OS X Finder by using Rapid Convert, our contextual menu and OS X Dock conversion tool. Other features include support for pull-up/pull-down sample rates, folder hierarchy recreation, and 31 character naming compatibility.
- Universal Binary for 100% native Intel and PowerPC support.
- Sophisticated processing engine for speed and stability.
- Droplets, providing quick drag-n-drop access to file conversion.
- Customizable list view.
- Multiple error logging levels.
- Comprehensive conversion engine.
- Metadata batch-processing.
- Full interleaved/split-stereo handling.
- “Retain Folder Structure” option.
- Naming options for Pro Tools compatibility with split audio files.
- Support for Pro Tools file comments and timecode stamps.
- Support for Finder/Spotlight comments.
- Support for reading assets supported by Quicktime.
- Support for ID3 tags, Vorbis Comments, FLAC Comments, and Quicktime User Data.
- All metadata viewable in the List view.
- Comprehensive metadata editing for export.
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Sound Grinder 4.2.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.