|Name||Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition v4.4.0 Patched and Keygen-R2R mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-09 18:56:34|
|Files||Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition v4.4.0 Patched and Keygen-R2R mac-torrent-download.net.zip (293.3 MB)|
Full confidence in sound. Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from studio speakers and headphones.
Reference Systemwide upgrade calibrates all of your outgoing audio. Finally a dependable sound standard is now available outside of DAW for seamless production and referencing. No more dragging files into your DAW project just to have a listen or figuring out how to check if your kick blasts as hard as the best of them on Soundcloud.
Response Curve view
Add or remove various frequency response curve visualizations to your frequency graph. See your room sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right driver response individually or follow your overall phase alignment while using different filter modes.
Reference Curve Presets
Enhance your mixing and listening experience by choosing between our predefined reference curves and speaker simulations. Reference, guide and choose between several popular speaker simulations by tilting, adding or decreasing some bottom end.
Reference sound everywhere
Reference 4 Systemwide allows using calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source. No more dragging files into your DAW project just to have a listen or figuring out how to check if your kick blasts as hard as the best of them on Soundcloud.
Mono never left! There is a handy option to switch your mix to mono, but still maintaining a stereo correction, giving you an easy way to check if your mix will sound good in mono as well.
Our Audio Calibration Engine boosts some frequencies to fill in the frequency response dips, and to make your speakers sound precise. By flipping the “avoid clipping” switch you will ensure that your audio output does not get become distorted when calibrated.
This is not a conventional Dry/Wet knob that is used to mix the effect in parallel! The correction curve is actually being smoothed out when you raise or lower this knob to gradually reduce or increase the effect of a calibration.
Reference sound combined with true zero-latency processing. AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats.
Allows the use of calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source. Works with Windows and Mac.
Step-by-step speaker measurements
For ultimate accuracy, software guides you through the process and automatically locates the microphone in your room.
See your actual frequency response
See your room/headphone sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right channel response individually.
What’s new in Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition v4.4.0
- New Presets sidebar allows easier management of user output devices and calibration profiles. More info regarding this can be found here.
- [Win] Users can now launch Systemwide in ASIO mode if their output device does not support WASAPI. You can find the option to do so in Settings – Audio.
- Starting from this release onwards Systemwide will detect if a new version is released and notify the user. User can also manually check for updates from Systemwide GUI. Disable the notifications from Settings – Notifications.
- [macOS] Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina added
- Output channels can be selected separately, as opposed to having them in pairs. Useful for switching the Left/Right channels or configuring more complex setups.
- Retry button now available if license activation fails due to network issues.
- Systemwide starts in Dark Theme for new users if their operating system is set to dark mode too.
- User has the option to disable the GPU process, which can decrease energy consumption but might introduce visual artifacts. Find the option in Settings – General.
- Setup guide flow slightly improved to provide more clarity for new users.
- [macOS] Fixed a bug that caused multiple notifications to appear at the same time.
- [Win] Fixed a bug that prompted users to calibrate unsupported devices, crashing the playback engine.
- [Win] Fixed an issue with a white border for the title bar in the Dark Theme.
- [Win] Added the missing title for Systemwide in the taskbar.
- Added the version and build numbers to the license information view.
- Minor design and performance updates.
- Starting from this release onwards Reference Plugin will detect if a new version is released and notify the user. User can also manually check for updates from the Plugin.