Solis for Mac is a Live Design Output that integrates seamlessly with your favourite code editor. Delivering real time, multi viewport previewing of HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it. A powerful addition to your web design workflow.
Features of Solis
- Instantly preview HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it.
- Supports the leading code editors, Atom, VS Code, Sublime Text and Brackets.
- Draw, resize and arrange multiple viewports that simultaneously display live code.
- Access the powerful WebKit developer inspector, which delivers, individual, isolated, code debugging, for each viewport.
- Connect with local servers powered by apps such as MAMP, for PHP development.
- Quickly access the files in your site and instantly open them in your regular editing app.
- Create your own workspaces, for a more personalised setup.
- External changes saved to assets such as images, are automatically applied across all viewports.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://solisapp.com
What’s New in Solis 1.0.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.