Name: Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold For Cinema4D R16/R17/R18
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Includes: Patch (AMPED)
Web Site: https://www.solidangle.com/arnold/arnold-for-cinema-4d/
Arnold is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for the demands of feature-length animation and visual effects. Originally co-developed with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now their main renderer, Arnold is used at over 300 studios worldwide including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures.
● Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
● Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
● The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
● Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
● A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
● Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
● Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedaural node.
● Native linear workflow.
● Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
● Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.