Snapshot Editor 2.1.0 MacOS
A quick and simple way to capture screen and edit screenshot on Mac
Screenshot Editor for Mac is designed for improving your productivity, it helps you easily capture, annotate and share screenshots.
- Clear interface lets you get started immediately, all the tools are listed within the app.
- Capture screen anytime instantly, it runs in menu bar.
Intelligent Capture Mode
- With Intelligent capture ability, you can grab entire screen, any selected area or any windows with one simple click.
- You can choose a capture method from the icon on menu bar or start window;
- Capture a selected window only, without dragging windows before capturing;
- Capture fullscreen by one click;
- Customize shortcut keys for quick snap;
- Magnifying tool and region size info help you capture screen precisely.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Snapshot Editor 2.1.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.