Name: Smultron 9
Release Date: September 19th, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Peter Borg Apps AB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.peterborgapps.com/smultron/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/smultron-9/id1140092499?mt=12
Smultron 9 is an elegant and powerful text editor that is easy to use.
(Please note that Smultron 9 only works with macOS Sierra 10.12, if you are using an older macOS you can get an earlier version of Smultron.)
Use Smultron 9 to create or edit any text document. Everything from a web page, a note or a script to any single piece of text or code.
Since Smultron 9 is easy to use, quick and uses powerful technologies like auto save, it helps you to do what you want to do without getting in your way. So you can save time and get things done. Use Smultron 9 for all your text needs.
- It is easy to begin using Smultron 9 as it is designed to be very intuitive
- Edit your text with many helpful tools
- All your open documents are easily accessible
- You have access to many powerful text tools
- Use Smultron 9 in your own language as it is translated into many languages
- Store your documents in iCloud and access them on all your Macs
- It has all the features you want when you need them like syntax colors for 130 code languages, regular expressions, commands, text snippets, text folding, line numbers, document comparison and many, many more
The new Smultron 9 is refined and the best ever Smultron
- Full support for righttoleft languages
- New translations: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Hebrew
- Compare two documents
- Improved tab bar, document list, themes and advanced find
- New syntax support for Ceylon, Elm, Julia, Kotlin, Metal, nginx, PARI/GP, SAS, WebAssembly, Xcode config
- Improved syntax coloring
- Improved accessibility support
- Updated for macOS Sierra
- Many other improvements and bug fixes
What’s New in Smultron 9.4.2
Some small fixes.