Slayaway Camp + DLC
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering camp counselors at the title campground. Slide an adorable voxel murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror.
Experience a new dimension of gut-blasting terror as an unspeakable killing force of skull-faced killing maims and kills his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No victim is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals are harmed… in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on slaughtering camp counselors at the title campground. Depicted in colourful voxel graphics, this adorable murderer slides around isometric puzzle levels decapitating, squashing, and perforating his blocky victims. It’s a diabolical logic game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to eighties trash horror.
- 10 gutwrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity ( censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring woodchippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hairmetal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
- Slayaway Camp Deluxe Edition DLC Pack
- Slayaway Camp Santa’s Slay Expansion
- Slayaway Camp Monthly Murderers Series 1
- Slayaway Camp Supernatural Forces Killer Pack
- Chinese (simpl.)
- OS: OSX 10.9.3
- Processor: Core i (i3, i5, i7) Level CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Install and play.
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/530390/Slayaway_Camp/
What’s New in Slayaway Camp
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.