|Created on||2017-08-13 21:23:00|
|Files||SkypeCallrec203 [TNT].dmg (5.75 MB)|
Name: Skype Call Recorder - Record Conversations and Interviews
Developer: Oleksandr Izvekov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://scr.uservoice.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/call-recorder-for-skype-record-conversations-interviews/id546462315?mt=12
"Call Recorder for Skype" is an easy to use application with handy interface which will definitely save you time and effort. Supposably you have an important Skype call where every word matters and you don't want to miss anything. For example a conference call with the client, or an interview with a potential employee.
Now you can forget about making notes. Just use "Call Recorder for Skype" to record your conversation and save it as a sound track. It is easy to use application with cool interface which will definitely save you time and effort.
You can use "Call Recorder for Skype" to:
• Manually Record a call.
• Automatically Record calls from either selected contacts or all contacts.
• Record Calls to mobile phones and land lines
• No limit on recording time (duration will depend on the available hard drive space)
• Recordings are automatically saved
"Call Recorder for Skype" was developed by Piezo ltd. and it is in no way associated with Skype.
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
• OS X El Capitan now fully supported
• Stability improvements and bug fixes