SkyLab Studio 2.5
SkyLab Studio is the ultimate sky-replacement app for the Mac. Imagine dropping stunning skies on your photos with this innovative new app.
- Easily replace skies on your photos
- Huge collection of skies
- Add clouds, trees, birds, and more
- Import your own sky photos
This app is driven by my own love of beautiful skies and fascinating cloud formations. My goal is to capture those moments when you stop in your tracks and stare at a gorgeous sunset, beautiful blue sky, or epic storm. Create these moments right on your Mac with this powerful yet simple editing tool.
SkyLab Studio comes with a huge collection of curated skies from sunny, cloudy, stormy, and night shots.
Want to add some birds to your sky? SkyLab also includes Elements to add to your photos, such as birds, trees, and clouds.
- RAW file support
- True color 16 bpc support
- 64 bit pipeline for highest quality processing
- Preserves exif data
- Supports photos up to 8000×8000 pixels
Create beautiful skies with SkyLab.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://skylabstudioapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/skylab-studio/id1119634817?mt=12
What’s New in SkyLab Studio 2.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.