Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition v1.1 (GOG)
Take up arms as the tough-as-nails General Akamoto, a bone-faced commander who continues to fight even through the cold dark of death itself. Skulls of the Shogun is an arcade-style turn-based strategy game optimized for tactical and adaptive play. Command stoic skeletal warriors, call upon mercurial animal spirit-monks for power and guidance, and consume the skulls of their enemies to gain fiendish new powers. Get ready to take on the afterlife through an extensive 10-15 hour single-player campaign, local multiplayer, and turn-by-turn online multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- A fastpaced, arcadeinspired blend of arcade action and turnbased strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic singleplayer campaign!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with a player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, locally and in online turnbased asynchronous mode!
- Get inside our heads with Developer Commentary!
- Confound opponents with the Tanuki Monk, summon defences with the Fox Monk, cause mischief with the Crow Monk, and send opponents up in flames with the Salamander Monk!
- System: OS X 10.7.0 or later
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB HD space
- Chinese (Simplified)
*If you cannot find the application on your hard disk after installation, restart the installer.
In the process, on the “package scripts execution” item, a Finder query window will appear, where you should specify the save folder and click the “Select” button.
Do not miss this window. it appears at the end of the installation !