Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition 1.1
Take up arms as the tough-as-nails General Akamoto, a bone-faced commander who continues to fight even through the cold dark of death itself. Skulls of the Shogun is an arcade-style turn-based strategy game optimized for tactical and adaptive play. Command stoic skeletal warriors, call upon mercurial animal spirit-monks for power and guidance, and consume the skulls of their enemies to gain fiendish new powers. Get ready to take on the afterlife through an extensive 10-15 hour single-player campaign, local multiplayer, and turn-by-turn online multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- A fastpaced, arcadeinspired blend of arcade action and turnbased strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic singleplayer campaign!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with a player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, locally and in online turnbased asynchronous mode!
- Get inside our heads with Developer Commentary!
- Confound opponents with the Tanuki Monk, summon defences with the Fox Monk, cause mischief with the Crow Monk, and send opponents up in flames with the Salamander Monk!
- OS version: 10.6.8
- Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core
- RAM minimum: 2 GB
- Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free GOG release. Courtesy of Vastyr.
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/228960/Skulls_of_the_Shogun/
What’s New in Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition 1.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.