|Created on||2017-07-29 15:53:01|
|Files||Sknote.Disto.V2.VST.AU.AAX.WIN.OSX-iND.zip (154.1 MB)|
Name: Sknote Disto
Web Site: http://www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/index.php/2015/12/31/disto-distortioncompression-warmth-transformers-with-midside/
Disto – Distortion, compression, warmth, transformers. With Mid/Side. Disto is an emulation of two different devices in one. It is designed by merging their features to get a single processing system.
It was designed taking inspiration from our rack of devices here: one pair of Distressors and one stereo FATSO Jr. by Empirical Labs.
A Mid/Side encoding/decoding matrix is added to the rack, which, thanks to independent controls, gives full access to Mid and Side processing.
The character of the rack is widely expanded, by offering a “Standard/Out of Order” selection. Standard mode has the character and headroom of the original modelled devices. Out of Order mode has a lot stronger effects for stronger processing.
● Several compression modes.
● Knee compression.
● Several saturation modes.
● Warmth control. A special dynamic filter attenuates brightness for a “tape” style warming effect.
● Hottitude control. Set headroom and saturation independently from dynamic control.
● Output transformer option. A special saturation on low frequency range.
● Mid/Side matrix, with independent controls for Mid and Side.
● Original/Out of Order modes.
New v.2 available now!
● Sample aligned Dry-Mix control.
● New “Clean!” mode. A whole new model for faithful compression, from light to squashed.
● New Gain Reduction meters mapping. Zooming into first 10 dB.
● New Auto-Gain option! Engage it to make output gain controls match the original audio level.