Descriptions for Sketch Design 3.0
Name: Sketch Design – Color Pencil
Release Date: September 21, 2017
Developer: Clovis Michel Pedroso Picanco
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://bravecloud.org/go/sketch-pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sketch-design-color-pencil/id1090558768?mt=12
Trying to create amazing sketches with your own images and don’t know how? With Sketch Design- Color Pencil you can easily create great sketches from your images. This application converts color images into sketches so they can be printed and used as entertainment for people of different ages, especially children.
Enjoy our amazing features:
• Create sketches from images.
• Noise Correction Tools (Noise Level, Sharpness, Edge Intensity and more).
• Tune Options (AutoEnhance, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast and more).
• Final adjustment of Sharpness (reduction or enhancement of the edges).
• Change stickers positions (Backward and Forward).
• Save images with PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF or BMP formats.
How to use:
1. Use the [ + ] button on Your Image box to add a new image.
2. You can adjust the Noise of your photo using the Noise Correction tools on the left side of the app using the sliders.
3. Adjust the Tune Options (AutoEnhance, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast and more) using the sliders above the image preview.
4. To add stickers, click on [ Add Sticker ] button.
5. To adjust the position of the stickers between backward and forward, click the arrows on the left-bottom side of the app.
6. If you want to delete a sticker, click the [ Delete Sticker ] button.
7. Click [ Defaults ] to use the default color configuration of your sketch.
8. To save your sketch, click the [ Save ] button and choose the desired format.
If you need help?
Do you need any help? If you have any doubt or trouble with our products and company, like to make a suggestion or submit a request for a new feature, you can use the following tools:
What’s New in Sketch Design 3.0
• Tune Options (AutoEnhance, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure and Gamma).
• Add Stickers to your sketches.