|Name||Sketch 70.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-03 03:33:16|
|Files||Sketch 70.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (71.23 MB)|
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
- OS X 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Sketch 70.2
- A bug that meant you couldn’t use the color picker if you’d hidden the interface (using Cmd+. or View > Hide Interface) in your window.
- A couple of toolbar-related bugs that caused items with notification badges to appear clipped or translucent in some cases. We’ve also made notification badges easier to read if you’re using Sketch in dark mode.
- Removed the Text Only toolbar view option as this was causing some layout issues.
- A bug that caused the Make Grid tool to repeat layers within a group, rather than the group itself.
- A bug that caused parts of the Inspector to disappear when opening a Color Popover, resizing your document window or scrolling in the Inspector itself.
- A bug that stopped particularly long Artboard and layer names from showing in full when you renamed them.