|Name||Sketch 68 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-08-12 01:45:51|
|Files||Sketch 68 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (65.61 MB)|
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
- OS X 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Sketch 68
Say Hello To Assistants: With this release, we’re introducing Assistants – a helping hand for your designs. Assistants can automatically check your documents to help you spot issues, stay consistent with design systems, prepare your files for collaboration, and follow your team’s rules. You can find out more, discover and download Assistants in the new Assistants Directory, or read our documentation to see how they work.
- In the last release we made sure you could upload, rename and delete Cloud documents from the Documents window. And with this release, you can add, rename and remove Cloud projects from the sidebar in the Documents window, too!
- We’ve tweaked the copy in the Cloud upload popover to better explain what happens when you create a new upload of an existing document.
- Fixes a crash that could occur as you edited a document that used blurs with a particularly large blur radius.
- Fixes a bug where applying a color preset to a text layer would not instantly refresh the preview in the color popover.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Touch Bar would not display the save dialog options correctly.
- Fixes a bug that caused the settings icon for Fill properties to stay in its highlighted state.
- Fixes an issue where the color popover for Tints would not close when you clicked in the color well.
- Fixes a bug in boolean operations where curved segments intersecting more than one line could incorrectly ignore those intersections.
- Fixes a bug where adjusting gradient stops in the color popover via the arrow keys would change the selection to the first gradient point and move that instead.
- Fixes a bug where nested overrides in existing Symbol instances would appear as available for editing, even if you had made them unavailable for editing on the Symbol master within a Library. This bug did not affect new instances, and this fix means existing instances will also show accurate override options.
- Fixes a bug where moving the app window between Retina and non-Retina displays could cause the Canvas to render in the wrong resolution.
- Fixes a bug where signing in to a Sketch account on one Mac might sign you out on another Mac connected to the same iCloud Keychain. The bug fix only applies if you are running macOS 10.15 or newer.
- Fixes a bug that meant some document versions you saved would get stuck while they were processing on Cloud.