|Name||Sketch 67 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-02 00:20:07|
|Files||Sketch 67 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (67.44 MB)|
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
- OS X 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Sketch 67
- We’ve made Select All smarter and more context-aware. By default, it now selects all layers in your current group. Using Select All again will extend that selection to layers in the next group up. Using Select All with an Artboard selected will select all Artboards instead. When you’ve selected layers from two or more Artboards, Select All will select the contents of all Artboards
- You can now use Smart Distribute and Tidy with selections of layers that are both outside and inside of groups
- We’ve made some performance improvements for documents with lots of Slices, particularly when you’re zoomed in on content
- You can now rename Cloud documents from the comfort of the Documents window. Double-click on the name under the document’s thumbnail, or right-click on it and choose Rename
- For our developer friends, we’ve added a new –suffixing option for the Sketchtool export layers command. Using this option makes it possible to export non-uniquely named layers without one overwriting the other
- We’ve improved the error message you’ll see in the Documents window when Cloud documents can’t load because of a bad connection
- You can now right-click on any thumbnail in the Documents window and choose Delete Document… — or hit the backspace key — to delete it
- We’ve saved you a click when it comes to creating Cloud Libraries. You can now choose File > Add as Library to turn any Cloud document into a Cloud Library directly from the Mac app
- You can now drag-and-drop local documents into the Documents window to save them to Cloud. We’ll show a save dialog to confirm exactly which workspace and project you want to save to. If you drag a document into the Libraries view for a personal or team workspace, that document will automatically become a Library
- Using emoji in your text layers no longer stretches the line height and vertical rhythm of your layers. ? So you can sprinkle emoji wherever you want, and everything will still align perfectly. ?
- We’ve tweaked the size and spacing of the fill mode buttons in the color picker. That might not seem release note-worthy, but we did it to make room for an exciting update coming soon. That’s all we’re saying for now
- Fixes a bug that stopped changes to the Visuals option in Layout Settings showing up on the Canvas until you also changed the color
- Fixes a bug that caused Sketch to become unresponsive when you opened a nested Symbol overrides menu that contained a large number of options
- Fixes a bug that meant Sketch 66 would use a small amount of CPU while open in the background
- Fixes a bug where holding Z and drawing a selection on the Canvas (to zoom in on that selection) would leave the selection showing after the zoom, instead of clearing it immediately
- Fixes a crash that could occur in the Save Document dialog if you selected the Other… file location with the filename left empty
- Fixes a bug that meant overridden text in Symbols wouldn’t display as expected when fonts were missing
- Fixes a bug that caused the Canvas to freeze if you zoomed in and out while inserting a Symbol from the Insert menu
- Fixes a bug that caused the recursive Symbols warning to display incorrectly
- Fixes a bug where resizing a document window would cause lag and unexpected scaling of layers on the Canvas
- Fixes a bug that stopped lines correctly snapping to their start points when you inserted them
- Fixes a bug that meant detaching a Symbol recursively could result in missing metadata. This one may have caused issues for plugins and integrations. We now store the metadata containing information about which Symbol an instance got detached from, and its frame, in the userInfo property of the detached group
- Fixes a bug that meant we would not always reliably remember whether you had expanded or collapsed groups, Artboards or Symbols in the Layer List
- Fixes a bug that caused horizontal and vertical lines to move unexpectedly within the Layer List when you changed their position on the Canvas using the arrow keys
- Fixes a bug that caused the Documents window to appear in a frozen state when you opened a document by dragging it onto the Sketch icon