|Name||Sketch 61.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-17 22:31:47|
|Files||Sketch 61.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (71.93 MB)|
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
- OS X 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Sketch 61.1
- Fixes a bug where the color popover could get cut off when Sketch was positioned slightly off screen.
- You should now see preview images for any groups you’ve created for text styles in the Components Panel and Popover.
- Fixes an issue where the Documents window might not refresh when you switched from “Get Started” to “Recent Documents”.
- Fixes a bug where deleting a point would select the next point in a path but the selected point wouldn’t actually be editable.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when using ⌘Z to undo edits while working with multiple gradient fills.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if you selected Refresh Data from the Data menu on an image fill.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when editing text overrides.
- Fixes a bug that stopped you from selecting vector points by pressing