The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 56
- Say hello to some new faces in our Data plugin. There are 102 new people to include in your designs.
- You can now choose whether a text layer will auto resize horizontally or vertically to fit its content right from the Inspector.
- We’ve moved a few things around in Preferences to clean up the General tab. Nothing’s missing, it just has a new home in one of the other tabs now.
- We’ve added a new Select All in Artboard command to the Edit menu so you can quickly grab all of the layers on any Artboard you’ve selected. We’ve also given the different Select All commands their own submenu.
- Measurements between layers should look a little cleaner when you zoom out. We’re removing the least relevant ones if they overlap to keep things easy to read.
- Menus in the Inspector are now a little wider, so if you’ve got Symbol with long names, it should be easier to pick the one you want.
- Along with the big upgrades, we’ve given Smart Distribute a boost with three handy improvements. It now works with vertical lines, supports negative spacing (so layers can overlap), and using it on layers inside a group is now as simple as clicking on the group itself.
- macOS Auto Save may not behave as expected and you won’t be able to access document versions via the Revert To menu. We’re currently working on a fix for this.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you try and dragtoselect with the Magic Wand tool.
- Fixed a bug where the correct type weight wouldn’t appear for fonts with same name.
- Fixed a bug in the Pages and Layer Lists where selections wouldn’t highlight correctly when connected to an external display.
- Fixed a bug where resizing multiple layers in a rotated group could cause them to resize disproportionately.
- Fixed a bug where gradient fills could unexpectedly change if you resize two or more layers with them.
- Fixed a bug where a selection of layers across groups would snap to unexpected guides.
- Fixed a bug where a Symbol master could try and snap itself to its instance as you resize it, if they’re on the same page.
- Fixed a bug where values in the Inspector would sometimes show fixed spacing, even when the spacing between a selection of multiple layers was mixed.
- Fixed a bug where Smart Distribute wouldn’t work reliably with rotated layers.
- Fixed a bug where some spaces between layers wouldn’t be treated as uniform in Smart Distribute.
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting a Symbol instance would also duplicate its master.
- Fixed a bug where group bounds and selection handles would not update when scaling a group.
- Fixed a bug where layers could be moved up and out of an Artboard if no longer positioned over the Artboard after resizing via the Inspector.
- Fixed a bug where multiple layers in a rotated group wouldn’t resize correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the bounds of a parent group wouldn’t always update when you distribute the layers in it.
- Fixed a bug where the background color for Symbol masters would always be shown in previews of Symbol instances even if you’d set it to not be included in instances.
- Fixed a bug where fills for shapes with a semitransparent outer borders could expand outside its bounds.
- Fixed a bug where a Symbol’s master or instance might lose its aspect ratio when you resize it.