|Name||Sketch 55 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-21 23:24:17|
|Files||Sketch 55 TNT.zip (50.34 MB)|
The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 55
- Say hello to Smart Distribute: We’re introducing a whole new range of tools to make working with multiple layers quicker and easier, starting with Smart Distribute.
- Select a column or row of layers, grab any of the handles that appear between them, then drag to adjust their spacing evenly.
- For now, Smart Distribute only works in one direction at a time but there’s plenty more to come.
- Create new layers from SVG code: Paste SVG code straight into Sketch to create new layers anywhere on your Canvas.
- Lines, arrows, layers and new Symbols all snap to Grids more reliably
- Copying and pasting Symbols and pages between documents is faster and more reliable
- Layers now snap to rotated text
- Fixed a bug where cutting a selection from a bitmap image and moving the selection using the arrow keys could undo the cut
- Fixed a bug where using boolean operations to combining certain shapes wouldn’t always produce the right results
- Fixed a bug where hovering over a Symbol instance that contained a mask would ignore the bounds of the mask
- Fixed a bug where you could still select items in Data menu with you’ve selected a Symbol instance with no overrides enabled
- Fixed a bug where exporting dashed strokes with shadows would show a continuous shadow rather than a dashed one
- Fixed a bug where pressing Tab while editing text overrides in the Inspector would focus back on the Canvas instead
- Fixed a bug where Grids and Layouts didn’t hide consistently when zooming out
- Fixed a bug that caused baselines to move when adjusting Text Styles and Text Style overrides
- Fixed a bug where applying Library updates could reset existing Symbol overrides
- Fixed a bug where text styled with different colors in Symbols wouldn’t retain its styling when it was overridden with anything beginning with a nonalphanumeric character
- Fixed a bug where unchecked overrides would be checked again after duplicating a Symbol master
- Fixed a bug where content in the Canvas might flicker when switching apps in Fullscreen mode
- Fixed a bug with scrolling to make panning around the Canvas smooth again
- Fixed a bug where replacing a missing font wouldn’t update Shared Text Styles
- Fixed a bug that stopped layers snapping to text layers, depending on the text layer’s alignment or rotation
- Fixed various bugs where layers within rotated groups couldn’t be measured correctly
- Fixed a bug where dragging a rotated layer within a group or combined shape could snap erratically to the pixel grid
- Fixed a bug where the Symbol contextual menu would not show the Detach all contents from Symbol alternate menu item
- Fixed a bug where the correct font weights wouldn’t always show in the inspector
- Fixed a bug where selecting to Undo changes to a gradient would result in the wrong gradient point being selected in the color popover
- Fixed a bug where a layer with multiple Angular Gradient Fills applied would render only the first applied fill
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when combining shapes
- Fixed a crash related to Symbols that could occur while using certain plugins
- Fixed a crash that could happen with certain font weights
- Fixed a bug where pressing the Space bar while inserting layers wouldn’t allow repositioning of the layer being inserted
- Fixed a bug where certain paths with arrow markers couldn’t be resized repeatedly
- Fixed a bug where Undo wouldn’t work as expected when editing text
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a PostScript name was missing from an installed font
- Fixed a bug where a group’s selection wouldn’t always update when moving layers within the group using the arrow keys
- Fixed a bug where the Ends controls for dashed borders wouldn’t be enabled when expected
- Fixed a bug in sketchtool where the withoutactivating argument wouldn’t prevent Sketch from becoming active
- Fixed a bug where certain adjoining lines caused unexpected snapping behaviour