|Name||Sketch 55 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-13 02:08:21|
|Files||Sketch 55 2 TNT.zip (50.34 MB)|
The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 55.2
- Bug Fixes: This update introduces Nudging to Smart Distribute and fixes a few different bugs relating to Data and Boolean Ops.
- Holding Shift and dragging the Smart Distribute handles for a selection of layers on the Canvas will now snap based on your Nudging settings
- Fixed a bug where the Data option in the contextual menu was missing when you selected a group
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you open the Missing Fonts sheet in certain documents
- Fixed a bug where paths opened with the Scissors tool would not render with a Center Border
- Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking Return to Instance right after adjusting a Gradient Fill on some Symbol Masters