|Name||Sketch 55 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-29 22:20:40|
|Files||Sketch 55 1 TNT.zip (50.60 MB)|
The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 55.1
- A bug that prevented Data from being refreshed for selected groups
- A bug that would cause certain Text Style overrides to shift position unexpectedly
- A bug where Smart Guides wouldn’t be shown if Shift was pressed while already dragging layers in the Canvas
- A bug where Shiftdragging layers wouldn’t always snap them exactly to the expected axis
- A bug where hidden layers could be snapped to while moving or resizing other layers
- A bug where group bounds wouldn’t update after adjusting the Spacing value for grouped layers
- A rare bug where the Inspector might suggest that the selected text had no color applied
- A rare crash that could occur when selecting to Undo changes