|Name||Sketch 54 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-04-09 22:12:33|
|Files||Sketch 54 TNT.zip (59.46 MB)|
The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 54
- Dark Mode Toggle: You can now toggle between Dark Mode and Light Mode and choose a dark or light Canvas, independent of your system settings.
- Snapping Improvements: Snapping has been much improved, including a new look for measurements and customizable guide colors.
- When resizing the height of text layers, they snap to fit their text
- Layers will now snap during resize if they match the height or width of overlapping layers
- Smart Guides will now appear when inserting new Symbol instances
- When clickanddragging to insert a new fixed text layer it will now snap to existing layers
- Fixed a bug where Artboards would snap to their own Grid or Layout when moved in the Canvas
- Improved behaviour when inserting a new shape from the center of a pixel
- Snap lines now appear more consistently when moving layers via the keyboard
- Smart Guides Measurements now have a new appearance to be more readable
- Measurements have a new appearance and the color can be configured via the Preferences
- Improved snapping when dragging a layer in or out of an Artboard
- Smart Guides now appear more consistently when moving and resizing layers
- You can now apply images from Data in the Image tab of the Fill Popover
- Canvas Color You can now choose to display either a light or dark Canvas via the Preferences
- Light Switch Users on macOS Mojave can now choose between dark and light mode independent of the system preference
- Added the ability for Data applied to layers inside a group to be refreshed when the group is selected
- You can now display the system Color Panel when Optionclicking the color well in the Inspector
- Improved the clickability of the Fit button, used to resize Artboards to fit their content, within the Inspector
- You can now clickanddrag to scrub values for the Dash and Gap border properties in the Inspector
- You can now access the Replace With menu when Controlclicking a Symbol override in the Layer List
- Sketch now supports Simplified Chinese and will reflect the system language setting
- Added the ability to toggle the visibility for all overrides on a Symbol master
- Improved alignment of icons inside Toolbar buttons
- Added new Artboard preset sizes for Galaxy S10 and updated iPad models
- Improved behaviour where Arrowheads could be erroneously enabled on a closed shape
- Fixed a bug where the boolean operation applied to a selected subpath couldn’t be changed via the Toolbar
- Fixed a bug where certain overlapping curves within boolean operations wouldn’t appear as expected
- Fixed a bug where creating a new Text Style while editing text wouldn’t apply it to the layer
- Fixed a bug where document colors in certain added Libraries wouldn’t be available in the Color Popover
- Fixed a bug where undo wouldn’t work for the Hex field in the Fill Popover
- Fixed a bug where moving or copying a color or gradient between Global and Document presets would not keep its name
- Fixed a bug where a new color or gradient preset would not reveal the collapsed presets section
- Fixed a bug where the empty gradient preset placeholder would not appear alongside the solid color presets
- Fixed a bug where the grid/list switcher would appear incorrectly in the Fill Popover
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while interacting with the Fill Popover
- Fixed a bug where the Color Picker would not open or close instantly due to containing too many bitmap presets in Global Palette
- Fixed a bug where the Lock properties control in the Inspector couldn’t be unlocked as expected in some cases
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t drag the export preview to the Finder if it contained a / in its name
- Fixed a bug where values shown within the Inspector wouldn’t update in realtime while editing layers in the Canvas
- Fixed a bug where a text layer’s properties would not update in the Inspector after using the Scale command
- Fixed a bug where the Pages List would always be collapsed after toggling the Hide Interface option
- Fixed a bug where the layer preview icon in Layer List would not reflect the actual flip or rotation applied
- Fixed a bug where override menus in the Inspector could allow a Symbol to be overridden by another instance of itself
- Fixed a bug where Library Updates would not commit in some rare cases
- Fixed a bug where nested instances locked within another Symbol master would be selectable in the Canvas when moving the cursor over the parent Symbol instance
- Fixed a bug where artefacts would be left on Canvas when rotating a layer when Show Pixels is enabled
- Fixed a bug where artefacts would remain in the Canvas when dragging a layer with an open path
- Fixed a bug where the applied Layer Style could be removed from a layer when selecting to Paste Style
- Fixed a bug where the Replace With… menu and its submenus would be enabled when the current selection was empty
- Fixed a bug where the rotation value in the Inspector would not update when rotating via the Touch Bar
- Fixed a bug where pixel rounding would be disabled in the vector editor when Shiftdragging a handle control point
- Fixed a bug where rotated gradients weren’t rotated as expected when copying CSS attributes
- Fixed a bug where the selection handles would partially disappear when editing the corner radius of multiple layers
- Fixed a bug where selection dimensions in Bitmap Editor would not reflect the actual size selected
- Fixed a bug where you could not rotate multiple layers via the Touch Bar
- Fixed a bug where Symbol instances wouldn’t always be placed on fullpixel values when inserting
- Fixed a bug where the Export group contents only option would still apply to Slices after they were moved up and out of their previous group
- Fixed a bug where selecting to Copy CSS Attributes for a flipped layer wouldn’t include the expected transform property
- Fixed the size of the Pixel 3 Artboard preset
- Fixed a bug where copying layers might include their Artboard‘s background color when pasting the copied layer outside of Sketch
- Fixed a bug where inserting a new page would add a page to the first opened document rather than the active document
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector would unexpectedly scroll when changing the grid colors