The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 53.1
- Documents saved by older versions of Sketch couldn’t be opened on some devices
- Documents wouldn’t render as expected on a Mac with NVIDIA graphics
- Sketch would become unresponsive when dragging a Symbol instance on to or off its own master
- Overrides set to None would be both included and visible in groups after selecting to Detach all contents from Symbol
- Text boxes for Symbol overrides weren’t always selected as expected while editing overrides in the Inspector
- Managed overrides would always be enabled when nested within a new Symbol
- A rare bug where Symbol overrides wouldn’t be listed in the Inspector when selecting certain Symbols
- Exports of Slices set to Export group contents onlywould also include Artboard background colors
- The Fill popover couldn’t be selected more than once immediately after cropping an image
- Fixed a crash that could occur while attempting to mask layers within a recursive Symbol
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Optiondragging a previously unselected layer
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inserting objects from certain plugin Libraries
- Fixed a crash that could occur while creating gradient presets in certain documents