|Name||Sketch 52 3 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-02 03:33:26|
|Files||Sketch 52 3 TNT.zip (41.08 MB)|
The digital design toolkit – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 52.3
- Improved the appearance of various icons and controls in the Inspector for nonRetina displays as well as for those using the Graphite macOS highlight appearance
- Fixed a bug where the link for a shared document in Sketch Cloud could change unexpectedly when updating the document
- Fixed a bug where disabling a Data plugin would disable all other Data plugins
- Fixed a bug where filtered objects in the Layer List couldn’t all be selected at once
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inserting a Library component containing an invalid Style override
- Fixed a crash that could occur when resizing Artboards
- Fixed a bug where masks applied to bitmaps within Symbols wouldn’t resize as expected when instances of such Symbols were resized
- Fixed a bug where Smart Guides wouldn’t show as expected along Artboard edges while moving layers within a rotated group
- Fixed a bug where the Zoom In/Out controls in the toolbar wouldn’t show the expected pressed state in Dark Mode
- Fixed a bug where applied overrides would be unexpectedly indented if the text within the Symbol master used list styling
- Fixed a bug where certain documents containing recursive Symbols couldn’t be opened
- Fixed a bug where Layouts in the Canvas wouldn’t be infinitely tall
- Fixed a bug where the stepper controls for border widths wouldn’t be selectable in some cases
- Fixed a bug where a new page would be inserted when pasting objects copied from other apps
- Fixed a bug where the Size and Position fields in the Inspector wouldn’t update while editing values within the Scale sheet