Descriptions for Sketch 49
Name: Sketch 49 for Mac
Release Date: 28 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11.2 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
An easy to use graphic editing application for macOS that makes it easy for you to work with multiple layers, vector drawings, and more
Complex graphic processing suites that usually include vector drawing capabilities employ a large chunk of your system’s resources, and might prove to be over complicated when working on small projects.
Effortless to install graphic processor featuring vector tools and multiple layers
Sketch is a lightweight macOS application designed to provide these functionalities in a clean, organized, yet stylish user interface. mac-torrent-download.net The app includes vector drawing tools, is able to work with multiple layers, allows you to define your own symbols, and much more.
Finding your way around Sketch is fairly intuitive, but the developers also provide an extensive online documentation: mac-torrent-download.net here you can learn how to work with layers, how to add and edit shapes, how to insert text objects, how to export specific layers, and much more.
Even without the documentation, due to the intuitive user interface, you will start working on your assignments in no time.
Packs basic vector drawing tools, but also includes powerful styling functions
For your convenience, Sketch also includes a set of templates for various types of projects (iOS App Icon, iOS UI Design, Mac App Icon, or Web Design) and a model (Welcome to Sketch).
The Sketch main window is separated in various sections: the center is reserved for the canvas, while the left panel displays the list of layers, and the right panel offers all the attributes and customization options for the currently selected object. At the same time, the top toolbar provides buttons for most frequently used tools.
Versatile graphic editor that enables you to work with multiplelayers and vector objects without having to deal with complex workflows
Sketch is able to work with shadows, gradients, blending and blurring tools, allows you to create complex shapes by grouping multiple objects, comes with a powerful text rendering engine, and much more.
On the whole, Sketch provides a variety of efficient tools that enable you to start working on the graphic details for a wide range of project types, in no time. The low resources usage and the intuitive, streamlined workflow recommend it as a trusty companion for your designing endeavors.
What’s New in Sketch 49
- Improved performance when copying and pasting large Artboards
- Improved EPS import when using spot colors
- Gradient points can now be inserted in the color picker with a single click, rather than a double-click
- Layers dragged from the Layer List to the Canvas are now copied rather than inserting a bitmap layer
- Unused Symbols imported from Libraries are now cleared when saving a document
- Updated the look of the Text and Layer Styles in the Inspector
- SketchTool will now wait for a plugin to finish running before printing its result
- Introduced a new version of the scripting API that is cleaner and easier to use
- The plugin API has been extended with support for Symbols
- The preference to show the selected Artboard in Sketch Mirror has been moved to the iOS app
- Slices can now be hidden from the Canvas via the View menu
- Improved performance when moving and resizing layers
- Improved SVG import when dealing with rotated and flipped elements
- Improved the way that newly created Symbols are added to the “Symbols” page
- Improved the performance of Symbol thumbnails in menus
- Improved performance when working with Symbols in complex documents
- Improved Replace With menus for nested Symbols to avoid them being replaceable by Symbols which contain them
- You can now choose to send a Symbol master to the “Symbols” page on Control-click
- Improved layout and descriptions for bitmap export options in the Save panel
- When vector editing, you can bend a path segment by holding the Command key and dragging to create or adjust curves
- Improved appearance of rounded corners in the vector editor by showing the outline of the original path
- Improved snapping in the Vector tool when the Shift key is held for drawing straight lines
- When using the Pen tool, a preview of new points will be displayed on hover
- Added a new “Prototyping Tutorial” template
- Added “Move to Top” option to the Arrange menu to send a selection to the very top of the Layer List
- Improved performance when detecting missing fonts in a document
- Arranging objects in a grid now respects their current position in the Canvas instead of reordering based on the Layer List
- You can now opt-in to anonymous analytics tracking to help us improve Sketch
- Copied CSS attributes now also include text alignment
- Improved sorting of colors within the Find and Replace Color panel
- Color properties have now been added to the Find, and Frequent Color menus
- Improved the accuracy of inserting gradient stops on gradients
- The Scissors tool now works with multiple selected shapes
- Updated the iOS icon template with the missing Artboard size for the Spotlight icon
- You can now choose to make PNGs interlaced on export