Name: Skeletal System Pro III
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
OS X 10.10 Compatibility
Pre-K'ed courtesy of C.O.R.E
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
Skeleton System Pro III contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views (where applicable) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• 94 animations of every movement of each articulation (e.g. flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, etc.).
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 596 audio pronunciations, for every label.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Color mapping of the skull and pelvis bones.
Other new features:
• Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/skeletal_pro.php
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skeletal-system-pro-iii/id473649984?mt=12