Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
• A Fixed bug That prevented some SiteSucker Documents from Opening.
• Ensured That the Minimum and Maximum Size Limit file settings are Always enforced.
• Prevented existing Files downloaded from being unnecessarily When using Web views.
• Improved the way Shell scripts are Run and the results are processed.
• Allowed A MIX of Absolute URLs and expression Regular Patterns in the path settings.
• Added Replace path setting That CAN be USED to alter the name or path of A downloaded file.
• Added Comments Scan for setting URLs .
• Added to the table A Webpage settings users WHERE CAN Specify Custom Data attributes That Should be scanned for URLs.
• Allowed to download the User A list of URLs by dragging Strings into the URL text field or Onto the SiteSucker icon in the Dock.
• Removed the Settings menu Item Manager and Added A Settings button for editing Custom settings to the Preferences Dialog.
• Moved Drag triggers the download setting to the Preferences Dialog.
• Restored the Install Bookmarklet Item menu.
• Prevented "//" from being Replaced with "/" in URL fragments.
Courtesy of TNT Team
SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sitesucker/id442168834?mt=12