SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://ricks-apps.com/osx/sitesucker/index.html
What’s New in SiteSucker 2.11.6
- Logged all instances of broken links and other errors.
- Fixed potential problems caused by URL case inconsistency.
- Fixed a bug that caused SiteSucker to ignore changes made to the path settings while paused.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent SiteSucker from being hidden while downloading a site.
- Fixed some problems with the AppleScript download without queuing command.
- Eliminated the confirmation alert and improved undo for tables in the settings window.
- Displayed a progress window when opening, saving, or changing the destination folder of a large document.