|Name||SimpleMind 1.25.0 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-13 00:32:45|
|Files||SimpleMind 1.25.0 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip (11.06 MB)|
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPad/iPhone – https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
- Easy to use.
- Continuously finetuned based on customer feedback.
- Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
- Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
- Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
- Seamless synchronization using Dropbox, Google Drive or your own Nextcloud based server.
- Add media and documents.
- Share Mind Maps.
- Change and customize the appearance.
- Tools to help you maintain overview.
- place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
- or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
- virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
- supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
- start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
- reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, rearrange or reconnect
- use single select or multiple select
- use checkboxes, autonumbering
- link any two topics with a crosslink
- label relations
Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
- sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
- avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
- restore previous versions of a Mind Map
- Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
Add media and documents
- voice memos
- icons (stock or custom)
- links (navigation or hyperlink)
Share your Mind Map
- for example as PDF or Image
- outline, can be imported in word processors
- import/export as Freemind or opml
- use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
Change and customize the appearance
- apply our predefined style sheets
- pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
- change the appearance of topics and lines
- customize background color
- collapse and expand branches
- hide or show branches or topics
- highlight branches by displaying branch borders
- organize your Mind Maps in folders
- 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in SimpleMind Pro Full Edition 1.25
- Easily style topics, lines and more, with the new Style tab in the inspector. Open with Command5.
- As a result the old style toolbar is hidden by default.
- Tap once in blank space to display the mind map style when the style inspector is open.
- The Files tab supports Import en Import pdf bookmarks.
- Clear history in the Files tab via the right click context menu.
- To switch focus, for example from Notes tot Editor use the Main menu View | Focus Editor or the keyboard shortcut CtrlCmd0.
- Mac OS 10.13 or prior: The Style Sheets are moved to the Stylesheet tab in the inspector. Open with Command4.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.