SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.23.1 macOS
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPad/iPhone – https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
- Easy to use.
- Continuously finetuned based on customer feedback.
- Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
- Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
- Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
- Seamless synchronization using Dropbox, Google Drive or your own Nextcloud based server.
- Add media and documents.
- Share Mind Maps.
- Change and customize the appearance.
- Tools to help you maintain overview.
- place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
- or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
- virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
- supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
- start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
- reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, rearrange or reconnect
- use single select or multiple select
- use checkboxes, autonumbering
- link any two topics with a crosslink
- label relations
- Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
- sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
- avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
- restore previous versions of a Mind Map
- Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
- Add media and documents
- voice memos
- icons (stock or custom)
- links (navigation or hyperlink)
- Share your Mind Map
- for example as PDF or Image
- outline, can be imported in word processors
- import/export as Freemind or opml
- use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
- Change and customize the appearance
- apply our predefined style sheets
- pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
- change the appearance of topics and lines
- customize background color
- Maintain overview
- collapse and expand branches
- hide or show branches or topics
- highlight branches by displaying branch borders
- organize your Mind Maps in folders
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: https://simplemind.eu
What’s New in SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.23.1
- v1.23.1 fixes bugs reported on v1.23.0
- Save mind map files in any directory including iCloud Drive
- Open mind maps via “Mind Map | Open” or from Finder
- Mind maps opened via Finder or “Open” are shown in the Files tab.
- Wysiwyg rich text (bold, italic etc.) support in Note, Topics and Labels
- Dark mode support on MacOS 10.14
- “NaturalColors on Black” stylesheet added
- Style Sheet selector in inspector (MacOS 10.13)
- Display a group border around any group of topics
- Topics support dashed line styles
- Branch border supported for central themes
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state checkboxes are unchecked, progress bars are set to 0