Descriptions for SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.20.2
Name: SimpleMind – Mind Mapping
Release Date: March 26, 2018
Developer: ModelMaker Tools BV
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://simplemind.eu
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/simplemind-mind-mapping/id434808346?mt=12
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
SimpleMind Features (Full Edition):
- Unique Free layout to organize your ideas exactly how you want it.
- Horizontal auto layout, perfect for brainstorming
- Three additional autolayouts; Vertical, top down and list.
- Virtually unlimited page size and unlimited elements. Create as many Mind Maps as you want.
- Make multiple Mind Maps on one page.
- Use single select or select multiple elements at once.
- Add topics and sibling easily. Drag, rotate (re)arrange or reconnect topics or branches.
- Share the Mind Map as .pdf, image, outline, freemind or opml.
- Copy Outline Text places entire mind map as text on device clipboard. (Not for iPad/iPhone)
- Add notes to topics, ideal to add long texts without cluttering your Mind Map.
- Add images or photos.
- Supports play back of video recordings made with iPad/iPhone.
- Supports play back of Voice Memo’s made with iPad/iPhone/Android.
- Use the preinstalled stock icons or add as many custom icons as you want.
- Add labels to topics and relations.
- Add Links to documents or webpages. (The Mac edition from the AppStore does not support linking to your computer due to Apple’s security policies)
- Add Links to Mind Maps or a specific topic.
- Desktop only: Use the bookmarks of a PDF to import pdf as a linked mind map, ideal for a quick start. (AppStore edition only via Dropbox, due to Apple’s security policies)
- Collapse or expand branches
- Hide or show individual Topics or branches
- Show Branch Borders to highlight a branch.
- Use checkboxes, crosslinks and auto numbering
- Search for Mind Maps containing text.
- Desktop only: Advanced search options in Mind Map editor: search for checkbox state (unchecked, checked) or icon.
- Organize Mind Maps in Folders.
- Navigation History
- Change the style and color for the whole mind map at up to a single element.
- Apply our predefined style sheets, choose between levels or branch based colors.
- Create custom style sheets with SimpleMind Desktop and use it on all platforms. Customise colors, lines and borders. (needs SimpleMind for Desktop).
- Customize background color.
- Pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors.
- Seamless synchronisation across platforms using Dropbox
- Sync mind maps safely to Dropbox
- ImportMind Maps. Opens native .smmx, .opml and freemind files. SimpleMind for Desktop: import PDF bookmarks.
- Export / Import all local Mind Maps in a single archive, ideal for backups.
- Create New (linked) Mind Map from selection.
What’s New in SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.20.2
- Local mind maps support multiple selection for Delete, Move to Folder and Copy to Cloud
- Local mind maps: Move to Folder added
- Select all Text (Cmd+A) in main menu Select
- Bugs fixed
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category